I’m back with another Christmas DIY!
I think the most abundant piece of decoration for Christmas is a reef. They are a must have for every Christmas and so here’s how I made mine.
Please keep reading if you too want to make your own Christmas reef.
Things you’ll need:
- Various decoration items to put on the reef. I chose several kinds of bells, balls and stars.
2. A round basket with holes.
3. Confetti threads.
4. A spray paint of choice and a paper snow flake. If you’re new to my blog; here’s a link to How to make your snowfake.
5. A glitter foam sheet of desirable color.
- Begin with looping the confetti threads through the holes in the basket.
- After one complete loop, you should get something looking like this :
- Repeat the same process for the upper layer of holes.
5. Continue to loop till the thread has passed through each and every hole.Form a ‘V’ with the remaining thread instead of cutting the excess.
6. Repeat the same process with white confetti threads.
7. Now, place the glitter foam sheet in the basket so as to hide the base neatly.
8. Put the decorations in place like so.
8. Annddd here’s the final result!
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it 🙂